Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Days Of Future Past.2

Recently i went to home to do my sister's Engagement, a day before ( My dad and uncles did almost all the arrangements) .
When i reached home,  not even a second mom told me you have to go  to each houses of the area around us and invite them to the Engagement. As usual i said No. ( who born last in house will be having lesser responsibilities eg; Me)

No not only you ,  go with kakki(Uncle's wife) and Atti(Dad's sister) mom told me .

I said okay (It was at 8 am). Mom told , by 9.30 am you should be ready to go with them . But kakki and atti had different plan . Since morning i was waiting ....

   at-last ! 6 pm they said lets go . First they trained me ,

1. you should tell  to gents and we will tell to ladies .

2.you should tell like " my sister's engagement tomorrow in Virashaiva Kalyana Manthapa @ 12.30 pm please come along with your family " and at last give a smile .

3. respectively ask them to come.

Problem with me is

1. I don't know much people around my house.
2.I don't call uncle ,aunt , brother etc.(Except my family members )
3.I never been to their houses which i am going for and I am weak in communicating specially to my neighborhood people they thought that i am the simplest lad in the area .

                                                      ******

First we went to "Gongadis" house there vishwanath mom was there ,i never used to call Atti . But that day i called (she was smiling) and  invited "my sister's engagement tomorrow in Virashaiva Kalyana Manthapa @ 12.30 pm please come along with your family " and at last gave a smile .
she told me Nagesha Change aagidane ( Nagesh is changed!).

Next went to other houses of Gongadis Vathara . Remembered my childhood once i was playing with those people who were all grown .
One girl came to A & K and started asking them to put Kumkum to her forehead (As it was a routine to invite ladies ).

But I felt something or someone was missing.

                                                      *******

Later went to HaalBhavi's house , in their house more than humans Buffaloes were there in the house . Atti and kakki stopped me , we will tell . And asked them Gandasaru idaraa ?  (Any males are there ?) . No one was there . then we moved to other houses in same Haal Bhavi's Vathara .Few asked kakki who is he ? (!!!) . Kakki and atti told them he is the one whose engagement is tomorrow .
Then I Invited " my sister's engagement tomorrow in Virashaiva Kalyana Manthapa @ 12.30 pm please come along with your family " and at last gave a smile .
                                   
                                                    *********
Later went to some teacher's house however atti told me to not come , i said okay .

                                                     *********

Then they moved to Maali Patil's house (I call it as Villa as I'm  a Civil Engineer) . I thought it was a okay building (from outside) but it was damn cool house . However atti and kakki went inside , i didn't stop myself inside that villa . Atti and Kakki told them and we were almost outside some people also came for calling them (may be some function in their house too ).

                                                   ************

Then moved to one of Brahmin's House and the same they called . By god's grace there was a man  , i Invited him  " my sister's engagement tomorrow in Virashaiva Kalyana Manthapa @ 12.30 pm please come along with your family " and at last gave a smile ".

                                                    ***********

Later we moved to Kori's house , went inside house and Atti and kakki told about the matter .One old woman asked me you are her brother ?. Its been long time I have seen you . What are doing paa ? she asked i told her I'm civil Engineer . She said good .

                                                     **********

Then here and there some houses we went  and A & K(Atti and kakki) asked them to come.

                                                     *********

Then we went to Joshi's house , i remembered that ajji her voice was so loud that if she scold means entire area will know .( I smiled inside my head after a second i saw her) . Remembered the name Pintu anna .
                                                             And she offered us food but we denied as we have to go for other houses . A & K told me to call Tata (Her husband) .
                                                           I went upstairs to tell  him  my sister's engagement tomorrow in Virashaiva Kalyana Manthapa @ 12.30 pm please come along with your family " and at last gave a smile ".

He asked me " Enappa Odutta idiya" ? . I said no tata I'm working as AE in Bangalore .

                                                     **********
We were moving to Badiger anna's house , i don't remember his name .
                               But he was outside and then I started my sister's engagement tomorrow in Virashaiva Kalyana Manthapa  @ 12.30 pm please come along with your family " and at last gave a smile ".
               We went to his house to call ladies , his wife give us cold water , I no no no We felt like it we were in desert and suddenly saw Oasis ! .

                  One old lady inside their house told me , If i had a Daughter i would have given you !!!
I cant controlled myself i was blushing ....   And I heard A laughter .

                                                      ***********

Then we went to Kakki's best friends house we were seated in their house for long . As A &K were busy in talking . And only She asked which place is Mamata and her husband staying ?                       We said in Hyderabad .

                                                      ***********

We moved to houses near Hanuman's temple . Two girls (Now they are grown up womans , had babies) i remembered them .  Called everyone for the Engagement .

                                                    **********

                  Hosallor house we went and asked them to come .

                                                     **********

We Entered to Enner Vathara , we were entered inside the house , and saw buch of aunties , ajjis doing a party (Gossips)  . As we entered the ladies welcomed A& K  barri goudsani avre .

They saw me . And A & K Invited them for the engagement . Suddenly I heard a voice saying " Ayy Yaradu ? Nagabhushan naa ?  Nagabhushan Bandaan enavva nim Jote ? ".( Oh! Who is that , Nagabhushan ? Is it Nagabhushan came along with you ? ) .

I got , who I was felt missing she is non other than The Akkanagamma Ajji( akkanagamaayi , Aayi(grandmaa's) best friend.  I was for a moment stunned.

Enappa Nagabhushana nammanna Invite madallenappa ?(Hey , Nagabhushan Don't you invite us for the Engagement ?) . I heard a laughter , like one of my bad dreams .

Allappa Gouda neen bandu Nammannella Kareedidre naav yaaru barallappa ..( Hey Gouda(Patil) , you came here for a reason and didn't calling us if you do so we will not come.  

I unite all my strength and spoke , A & K called you just a moment right ? thats enough naa aayi , I told .

No no , you only invite us then only we will come , everyone there Expecting me to open my mouth .

Again i  unite my strength , " my sister's engagement tomorrow in Virashaiva Kalyana Manthapa  @ 12.30 pm please come along with your family " and at last gave a smile".

Again a big laughter i heard . Then kakki told me let us go for other houses like amma's friend and teachers in the Vathara itself and other houses , some uncles and aunties asked me about my salary . I told them .
But one thing to be remembered " Do not ask ladies Age and Men's Salary ".

At last we went to the house . few months back our family( Kakas and kakkis) had fight with them for some reasons . But kakki didn't enter their house , but i and atti went there and invited them too .


                                         Sorry I didn't Invite You and your family , May I ?


                                                  ***********

I shared the experience with my Mom and Dad they were laughed like anything .

Hope you were too .

This is me and my Days of Future past.



Keep visiting .






       



No comments:

Post a Comment