Thursday, February 25, 2016

#FlipkartOutdoors IndiBlogger.

#FlipkartOutdoors IndiBlogger.

Although its been 4 days since the #FlipkartOutdoors IndiBlogger meet, it still feels like yesterday.

I was the one who reached the resort first!
                                              I would like to share the experience from this post. 
Thank you Flipkart for being organised such a wonderful meet.


since i was the first at resort i got this at first..

Then i got coupons for enjoying outdoor activities..

This is how Team 2  get-together Such a wonderful Team I had!


I liked the Coleman products.









Did outdoor activities like Rock Climbing , Zip line ,Tent making ,Archery ...









Enjoyed Resort.








Enjoyed Mock tail too! 




Last But not the Least THE PAINT BALL GAME! 



We did not win but see our Enthusiasm .. Team-7 





The Street Fighter.  (me the one who raised Gun to sky..)






Thank you Flipkart!






No comments:

Post a Comment