Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Together

"The camera makes you forget you're there. It's not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much." Ansel Adams



I love taking picture of nature, I love to capture the beauty, I love capturing innumerable shots. Since childhood I am in love with photography. Camera makes me forget my own existence while I am taking photographs. I have clicked hundreds of photographs, which were appreciated by my family members a lot.

I was not getting where to explore, where to show my talent of photography. It was day, I must say It was a great day, I and my sister ( second one, I have three sisters) sat #together, she was looking at my clicks, she said "Appi, you have great talent in photography, why don't you start a blog and post there?" Why are you wasting your talent in posting your creative clicks on social media?"
My sister inspired me to be a blogger . She already had the blog , when I used to upload photos on social site Facebook . It was the day, exactly the same day two years ago, Yes, It was 8th April 2013, she has created a blog for me.

Previously, my blog name was nageshphotograpy then she changed the URL and made it as nageshphotografy. My blog name is "Picture Perfect". One that day we sat together and uploaded all the photographs clicked by me and created my first blog post.

I was so happy to be a owner of a blog, I was on cloud nine, I started thinking what do I need to start a blog? Just a piece of imagination and innovative photography. I stopped posting my clicks on social networking sites instead of that I started posting it on my blog. I even started posting civil engineering related articles, Yes, I am an Engineering students, (Engineer by Birth, Blogger by Choice, or you can say Photographer by Birth, Blogger by choice)

Starting a successful photography blogger took some time and work, but it was worth it for me, I gained popularity among my classmates as I am only one blogger in my entire class. My civil engineering related blog post have become the instant hits among civil engineering students. Even lecturers started appreciating my effort.

My Civil engineering related blog posts have planning, designing and supervising things essential in today's life like dams, bridges, transit systems, airports, harbors, tunnels, buildings etc. My classmates started referring by blog, started advising and appreciating for my work.


Sitting together with my sister on that day made me a blogger today. I must thank all my three sisters, for making me a photography blogger and always encouraging and appreciating my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment